To reach the AGO Department by Bus:
To help you not to miss it:
- You take bus No 48 direction Sart Tilman CHU. It is the first stop
on the left-hand side, after you get out of the station.
- You pay 1.30 Euro to the driver.
- You destination bus stop
is "Physique" or "Chimie".
Unfortunately it is very small
stop and it is very easy to miss it.
- For orientation: from the station to the University bus takes 15-20 min. After the bus
crosses the river (Meuse), it climbs for some time uphills. On
the top of the hill it goes through village Sart Tilman.
- You should watch for the big bus stop "Amphitheatre" (at this
stop a lot of students get out). Approach to this stop you can
recognize by watching to the right and seeing two level beton parking.
- After this stop the bus makes left turn on a roundabout. It is
better to press a button at this moment. Then bus stops at "Chimie".
You get out, cross the street and goes further in bus direction, in
about 100 meters you reach left (precisely at bus stop "Physique") turn
going downhills. You follow this turn and soon will see building B5, it is ours.
- Entering the building you turn left
and near the coffee machine you enter the elevator. Our level