The applications must be encoded in the SEMAPHORE platform. After submission, it must be validated by a Belgian promoter and by the head of his/her university.
- Deadline to register on SEMAPHORE: January 30th at 14:00 GMT+1
- Deadline to submit the application: January 31st at 14:00 GMT+1
- Decision in July to start Oct. 1st
- The candidate must have a Ph. D. and must have obtained it after February 12, 2003. One extra year is given per delivery or adoption.
- A candidate who resigned from this post cannot apply again.
- A grant will be given to the sucessful candidate for the first two years
More details can be found at http://www1.frs-fnrs.be/uploaddocs/docs/SOUTENIR/FRS-FNRS_Mini-guide_2013_EN.pdf